French Connection Body Con Dress!!

Oh wow, if you read my blog regularly, you would know that I have a fetish for body conscious style dresses or bandage dresses as I often call them. There is just something about them, that shows a woman's shape without it being too much, like the too tight, Rave dresses that we used to wear back in the day, lol.

Remember the shoop outfits that Salt n Pepa, made so popular? Those things felt cheap....I mean quality is very important in fashion, but dont think that the price is a direct relationship to the quality of the garment. No, no, not all of the time. But that is a new topic, in itself.

French Connection has a Myla Knit Dress, that I am lo-ving, right now. The design speaks for itself. Price - $158.

Available in sizes 2 - 8, awwwww for me. The garment description also says, that you should go up one size when you order, so please take that into account, ladies.

Below is another dress option for a woman with a lot more to love :-) Brought to you by Torrid, a knit dress, with an empire waist, Price - $68. I think it's cute!

Shoop Video

Facebook Users Click here to View

Link 2 to View

Video posted below

Comments

Popular Posts